Kinderversity Speldhurst is a well established, friendly village nursery. We are looking to hire a qualified Nursery Room Leader to aid this fantastic environment and team.
Level 3 +. Must have English and Maths GCSE grade C or above and a strong understanding of the EYFS.
Due to growth, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic, friendly leader who is passionate about child development, and committed to high standards of care and education for young children.
About the Company:
Kinderversity Speldhurst is a privately owned setting currently open from 8.15 – 3pm, 38 weeks of the year.
- To provide a stimulating and varied programme of play and learning opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of the children.
- To manage a team effectively.
- To fulfil legal and statutory requirements
- To monitor and assess the quality of provision within the room, ensuring that policies and procedures, best practice and standards are maintained.
All successful candidates will be required to provide two references and copies of training certificates. They must also undertake an enhanced DBS check. Kinderversity Speldhurst is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them. Please be advised that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. It is therefore not contrary to the Act to reveal any information you have in relation to the candidate concerning spent convictions.
Certificates in first aid and safeguarding are desirable.
Full COVID compliancy and PPE available
Please email with a CV and covering letter which details your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org